1 view
I am currently undergoing asylum process with my family here in Munich Germany. I am asking if you can refer me to NGO or company where I can do voluntary or vocational training. My wife is an auxiliary nurse and I am a computer technician.
asked Feb 5 in Asylum proceedings by OluJacob | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @OluJacob ,

You can do voluntary work or vocational training while still in the asylum process. For voluntary work you do not need permissnio from the Ausländerbehörde. For vocational training you need to have been at least three months in the asylum process and you have to ask permission to do the training from the Ausländerbehörde.

I'm not based in Munich so I do not know of any specific companies. But I recommend you **** through this list of resources for assistance finding work in Munich:


For help finding somewhere to volunteer, you can have a **** at these organisations:





answered Feb 28 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,706 questions
5,619 answers
138,325 users