1 view
asked Jan 21 in Legal advice by Kingsolala | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Kingsolala,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

I was giving some information on a very similar question before - you may want to see this thread for more details.

In short, you need to hold a temporary residence permit for at least 5 years before you are eligible for the permanent residence permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis). Therefore, you may apply for an extension of your residence permit according to 25b for the time being. 

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jan 22 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,630 questions
5,528 answers
138,166 users