1 view
My family moved here in SA since 2011,  so with my Refugee status, is it possible for my fiance to apply the k1 visa? And does he need my Refugee permit or Refugee passport to apply
asked Jan 4 in Information & Offers by Vee | 1 view

Dear @Vee

I am sorry but I am afraid that the Wefugees platform might not be the right place to get information on USA visa. Wefugees and their experts are based in Germany and we usually discuss topics related to life in Germany, German laws and procedures here. Unfortunately, I (and I suppose neither the other experts on Wefugees) am not able to share profound information/experience on immigration laws and regulations of other countries - especially other than European countries. 

Unless a community member coincidentally can share some experience, it is rather unlikely that provide advice. I hope you understand and we wish you good luck for your further research. 

All the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,694 questions
5,610 answers
138,309 users