1 view
asked Sep 6, 2022 in Legal advice by Katya_u | 1 view
Hello @Katya_u, welcome to Wefugees and thanks for your question. I will link our dear experts @mbeon-Gabriele and @mbeon-Éanna here. Maybe they can have a **** at your question and get back to you shortly. Best wishes, Julia

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Katya_u,

Here is information in Ukrainian about what you need to do with your car that you brought to Germany:


It explains that you need to make sure your third-party liability insurance is valid and that you must register your car in Germany within 12 months of coming here.



answered Sep 8, 2022 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users