I already have a bachelor's degree of chemical engineering from university of Tehran and I want to attend ausbildung training of chemical engineering. after that I want to study master's degree in university,is this possible?
asked Aug 27, 2022 in Education by Amir365 | 538 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Amir365,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I am not a higher educational system expert, but I tried to do some research. First of all, I would recommend you to try to have your bachelor degree recognised in Germany. Please see this official website for more information on the procedure. In case you will face difficulties regarding the recognition, there are even options to enroll in a master's programme without a bachelor. This is, however, not the typical path and is only possible in certain subjects and programmes. As far as I understood, long years of work experience and expertise is usually required if you don't have a (recognised) bachelor degree. 

I hope these information are helpful and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Aug 28, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,208 questions
6,193 answers
139,195 users