Please a friend of mine need a Betreuer in Bayern, around würzburg, dettelbach, kitzingen, iphofen distrinct.. because he has some family issues to discuss with the Betreuer for help.
asked Jun 4 in Legal advice by Kesskester28
@bro , i en know the meaning of 25 paragraph lol.. 2 years from now I will be 8 years here in germany...
@felise, so u want to wait to be 8yrs here b4 having ur stay,? 25parag is like humanitarian ur local city normally grant it.. blood, mind u german ladies are like flower and any tym can 6'0clock... so, quickly find a way to do ur verificatn and go for ur visa bcos if u go wth ur kid it will be faster.. bcos, ur woman can just wake up one day and say she is tired and no more interested... be wise!
@kesskester28 is it a must that i must verify my document? Or its so if someone want to come back to Germany with family visa , they must verify his her documents ? I ask because ausländerbehörde has never tell me to verify my document. I will wait , if they remove my permit then i will verify my documents , and apply for Nigerian passport in Berlin for my daughter since i will be going with her , ... only if they take away my permit ... but if they don't, i will stay and wait for court case . So I can work and save more money . Thanks for the advice but definitely i will do as u said before i go by verifying my papers and taking my daughter with me, my woman agree for me to take her if only worst come to worst...
I understand your point about german women ... but I still believe in God... and ur advice... verifying and taking my daughter with me

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Dear @Kesskester28,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I assume with "Betreuer" you refer to a counsellor? If I am right, your friend may use this search engine to find a close-by refugee/migration counselling office. In Germany, a "Betreuer" (or gesetzlicher Betreuer) is a legal representative for an adult person and determined by a court. The "Betreuer" is dealing with all kinds of important issues a person can not handle alone (anymore).

In case I did not understand your question correctly, please don't hesitate to get back to me.

All the best,


answered Jun 5 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,363 questions
5,223 answers
137,301 users