I receive letters about payment for medical services. The amounts are significant! I did not voluntarily seek medical help. And they took me forcibly in a drunken state without my consent or the consent of my relatives! How to dispute?
asked Nov 12 in Healthcare by Andrii1406 | 91 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users