I need a free lawyer or organization in Rostock In order to appeal the decision to stay
asked Feb 20, 2017 in Asylum proceedings by samo | 924 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+4 votes
Hello Samo,

try here for advice:

Best, Steven
answered Feb 21, 2017 by Steven
Flüchtlingsrat Mecklenburg–Vorpommern e.V. //
Postfach 11 02 29 //
19002 Schwerin //
Telefon: +49 (0)385 / 581 57 90 //
Telefax: +49 (0)385 / 581 57 91 //
E-Mail: kontakt@fluechtlingsrat-mv.de //
Internet: ***.fluechtlingsrat-mv.de
You can also try to contact these other contact points ****://***.fluechtlingsrat-mv.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Beratungsstellen-f%C3%BCr-Migrantinnen-Stand-August-2016PDF.pdf
Thank you very much
+4 votes
Hello @samo,

The organisation 'Flüchtlingsrat Mecklenburg-Vorpommern' has been suggested in this thread before. They give a very short information about their current counseling service, that's the reason why I am doing some copy and paste here:

Counselling for refugees – provided by Flüchtlingsrat MV e.V. from 01.01.2017

Unfortunatelly, we can only offer counselling hours in Schwerin Stern-Buchholz, temporarily.
We are available for the residents on Monday, from 14:00-16:30.
For urgent questions, you can reach us via our general contact data.
Counselling is also offered by Pro Asyl , as a Germany-wide counselling hotline.  You can reach them via +49 (0)69-242 314 20, from Monday-Friday 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 p.m.

(Source of information: ****://tinyurl.***/gvk5mpw

Kind regards
answered Feb 21, 2017 by Jan
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,246 users