asked May 21, 2022 in Legal advice by Aug | 1,098 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Hi all,

I tried to **** some related question before asking here. I received 2years of 19d residence permit before 3 months. I have permanent job contract and have already finished my trial period. I want to visit my family(my country of origin).  There is no information on my residence permit about travel permits.

My question :

1. is it legally possible to travel to my country of origin with this residence permit?

2. Is there any possible way that my residence permit will be revoked due to my travel to home country ?

Thank you all.
answered May 21, 2022 by Aug
Hello Aug, I'd like to ask further questions on this RP through education route. Any information will be highly helpful

1. Did you study at a public or private university?
2. How did you care for yourself financially during your studies?

Thank you and God bless
0 votes
Hi.. can you tell how long it took to get the 19d Aufenhalt...is it directly after the  first working month...?
answered May 22, 2022 by MIKE 130
Hallo strongJunior, You can see my question regarding earning Aufenhalt after completion of higher education. https://***.wefugees.de/807500/living-germany-duldung-student-residence-through-education?show=807555#c807555 As you can see on the link attached , I completed my MA on the field of IT on Sep2020. I started looking for a Job related to my education, and found one. I applied for 19d but I have not submitted all required documents until July 2021. Then I received my Aufenhalt on March 2022. So to answer your question, I have already on Job since May 2021. When I received my Aufenhalt I had already worked for 10months. But what count is have your submitted all necessary documents for Auslanderbehorde? If so they will need some times for processing, mine took 3months. I hope you found answer from my replau
Thanks very much for the reply...
I already summited my passport since 2019 and my Ausbildung is ending by summer this 2022 and I am sure of employment from my company I am currently doing the Ausbildung.. I have the so called Ausbildung Visa ( Ausbildungduldung) .. it was granted to me valid for duration of my Ausbildung....
0 votes

Dear @Aug,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

We actually discussed a very similar question here before :-)

Given the fact that you are holding a valid travel document, you can travel to your country of origin and it shouldn’t risk your residence permit in Germany either.

All the best,


answered Jun 1, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,108 answers
139,113 users