If I have a child who is French National or EU citizen can i get a residence?
asked Mar 15, 2022 in Legal advice by Poji1234 | 325 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you can as far it's European Union citizen
answered Mar 24, 2022 by Donmorris
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users