Hello to all my name Is Işın
I have a permesso di soggiorno  (student) from Italy. I came to  Hamburg  as an Erasmus+  student and since I will stay in Germany  more that 3 month I need to apply for the special residence process  called REST since I am non eu and has student residence  permit in Italy.

My question is in case I found a internship or a part time work ( student work) am I able to work?  I have already  did my anmeldung however  still my tax number is not sent yet.
asked Mar 9, 2022 in Work by ISIN | 570 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

if you are applying for REST, permitted activities are studying a full-time study program at a university and a part-time employment.

For more information, please have a **** at this website:  https://***.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/EN/MigrationAufenthalt/flyer-rest-mobilitaetsrechte.pdf;jsessionid=8E28322763B4F5B918262E081854CC2B.intranet231?__blob=publicationFile&v=7

Hope this helps a bit.

Best wishes,

answered May 3, 2022 by Anita_Koe
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users