Hi, I have been living in Germany for 9 months on my husband's dependent visa. but legally married for 2.8 years, including my stay in my own country. I want a separation now. I have a job contract in my field of study, however, my degree evaluation is still pending to apply for a blue card. My current visa is valid till mid of July 2022. Can my husband make a complaint against me and deport me if I separate now?

Legally, can I stay in Germany and work on my degree evaluation and then blue card application after separation or not?
asked Mar 7 in Legal advice by rearea

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,311 questions
5,154 answers
137,038 users