Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have behnded for 30 months and if i married hier with german women  then i can go back soon are I will wait 30 months .then i can Apply
asked Feb 1, 2019 in Legal advice by Sohab
Dear @Sohab, Can you please clarify what you mean by "behnded for 30 months"? Once you get back to me, I will have a look! Best, Isa
I mean i cant travel 30 month to schengen state so with married will be solve are no i habe to wait ?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Sohab,

Thanks your clarifying your situation for me. 

I have already given you a more detailed overview of the legal frame of "re-entry bans" here: After being deported, can I still go to Germany? How long do I have to wait?

Since you mentioned that you are married to a German now, there seems to be a chance to apply for having the entry-ban lifted, with your application for family reunion (spouse visa, to come and live in Germany with your wife). 

Here is some more information in German:

When you scroll down on that website, a similar question has been asked and answered: You would need to apply for limiting your entry-ban to the day your visa starts (the day it's issued). People who were deported are usually asked to pay back the costs for the deportation before an entry-ban is lifted/ spouse visa is issued - this shouldn't apply to you if you returned voluntarily.

There is more information from the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, have a look at the section "Lifting the entry ban" (the process should be very similar):

Please note that I'm not a lawyer, so there may be options I didn't find. If you have any chance to reach out to a legal aid service, I would advise you to do so, to support you with your application to lift the entry-ban and your spouse visa.

Feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance!

All the best,


answered Feb 14, 2019 by Isa
3,617 questions
4,345 answers
135,524 users