I was in Deutschland but he deport  me to Pakistan and now i want to go back and i asked in money place but dont know some really. Thats how much i will be pay for Deportation  to go back by air .
asked Jul 21, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Sohab | 495 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Sohab

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugee Community! 

I am not sure if I fully understand your situation. The German authorities deported you to Pakistan and now you want to travel back to Germany? What exactly do you mean with "money place"? First of all, I am afraid that you got an entry ban for Germany for a certain period. Please check and consider this. If you want to travel to Germany by plane you need a visa, which the German embassy might issue regarding a special purpose (family reunification, work, studying etc.). If you want to clarify or discuss your case further do not hesitate to get back to us! 

All the best, 


answered Jul 25, 2019 by Meike
Yes i have 30 months ben but he told me when i Married hear with german girl then i can apply for family visa . And now i want only how mus will be cost the Deportationen money
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users