Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Dear Wefugee Teams,

If a person has Ausbildungsduldung, has wife or husband also have a right to stay in such a way?


Karin Alex
asked Dec 29, 2021 in Legal advice by Karin Alex

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Karin Alex,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

I remember that I tried to answer this not very easy question here. If you understand German, you may also have a look at this brochure (p. 24), in which the authors explain that family members are in many cases asked to leave the country and the immigration office may unfortunately may not issue a "Duldung", for instance. 

However, I will also link my dear colleagues @mbeon-Christine and @mbeon-fardeen here as well. Maybe they can add some information or an advice.

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further question.

All the best,


answered 3 days ago by Meike
4,045 questions
4,813 answers
136,527 users