Please I want to know if someone has completed a one year Pflegeassistentin Ausbildung,can I be granted my document and also for my family since there case has been closed in court or just me ??
asked Dec 19, 2022 in Legal advice by Moses90 | 669 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Moses90,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I assume you want to know if you are able to receive a so-called "Ausbildungsduldung" with a one-year Ausbildung (vocational training) as nursing assistant?

As far as I know and as you can also read on "Handbook Germany" (information in several languages), the "Ausbildungsduldung" (3 + 2 regulation) is usually requiring a vocational training programme of minimum 2 years in order to be considered as "qualified vocational training". However, in case you have secured a spot in a qualified two-year-long training programme following your one-year of training, the immigration office may issue an "Ausbildungsduldung" already. Your family members (spouse and children) should receive a "Duldung" in the meantime.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions or if I got your situation/question wrong.

All the best,


PS: I saw that you opened a second thread with the same question. In order to keep a better overview and information in one place, I will close that one - I hope it's okay for you!

answered Dec 20, 2022 by Meike
0 votes
You didn't get my question.i mean am already doing the one year Ausbildung in pflege, after that am I qualified for a document with my family once am done
answered Dec 20, 2022 by Moses90
0 votes
Hi Moses,
Please bear in mind that a one year Ausbildung doesn't make you eligible for a residence permit.

Thank you.
answered Dec 20, 2022 by Great Man
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,296 questions
6,289 answers
139,288 users