asked Dec 6, 2021 in Work by Yakub | 233 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Yakub,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thanks for reaching out to us again.

Have you seen my answer on your last question? You may follow the links I was providing there for more details. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to specify your question a bit more and to get back to us.

All the best,


answered Dec 7, 2021 by Meike
Yes thank you for your answer.
I checked but, I did not see the requirement I need to we with Poland temporal resident permit, please can you help me on that.
Thank you
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,998 questions
5,963 answers
138,956 users