Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I live in Germany and i am not a refugee and i am following an Ausbildung here in Germany i have a legal stay visa for 1 year i wanted to know if i can change my Ausbildung and move to a new one without risking my stay here in Germany
asked Nov 23 in Legal advice by Chicharito
Dear @Chicharito, A very warm welcome and thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Community! I think it would be a bit easier to search for information and to give you a more tailored advice, if you could share with us the type of residence permit you are currently holding (the respective section/number of the law). Looking forward to your reply! All the best, Meike
Well i have a ausbildung für pflegefachmann visum
I can work elswhere 10 hours per week
And i can't work without a supervisor
Dear @Chicharito, Thank you for your response. Maybe you can still name the exact section of the law this residence permit was issued according to? However, I will already link two of our experts here. Dear @mbeon-fardeen or @mbeon-Ruth, can you give more information here? Thank you very much in advance! All the best, Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,974 questions
4,740 answers
136,364 users