I am a Syrian made to Germany as a refugee since 10 days I have a temporary protection paper and I am currently in the Camp, I want to go as a refugee to Canada
asked Nov 8, 2021 in Legal advice by Seraphim | 493 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Seraphim,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

We had a very similar question on this platform before and you may want to check the information my colleague gave here.

However, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Nov 9, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,137 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users