I’m having  a German child with a German lady And the child have been born already, and i also have the sogerich and fathershaftkenung with me until i have forwarded it to my Landkreis, but the problem here is my son birth certificate is not ready at the moment due to the delay of my passport, so my question here is can they still deport me at this moment?

Because I already took and appointment to do my passport at Berlin i think in about a month and some weeks it will be ready… thanks i will be waiting for the reply sir thanks once more
asked Oct 18, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Arreyboy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Dear @Arreyboy

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

It is a bit difficult to give you a detailed answer without knowing your situation/background. However, as long as you do not hold a passport, it will be very difficult to deport you to your country of origin either. From my perspective, you did already well in taking care of the recognition of the fatherhood, the declaration of the custody and the application for the passport. Please do not forget to submit the documents you already have to the immigration office! They need to be informed about your German child and your efforts. 

I can also highly recommend you to get in touch with a migration counselling office (they offer confidential and free of charge services). They can give you a more individual and also psycho-social support. Please let us know if you need help in finding such an office in your area. 

In any case, don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions as well. 

All the best, 


answered Oct 22, 2021 by Meike
Hello meike thanks i really appreciate, thanks for your responding’

Meike yes and I’m from Cameroon by nationality and  unsafe country, i have already forwarded the fathershaft and Custody application to the Karlsruhe Landkreis and their aware, recently they send me and application(antrag auf ersterteilung einer Aufenthaltserlaubnisse) to fill and i filled it already and i have sent it to them too,

the problem that I’m panicking so much is that my asylum was rejected just 3 months ago and luckily, a month later after the rejection my German girlfriend put to birth and before the birth of my German son i was at the age of deportation, the issued me Duldung demanding on my passport, and just about 2 weeks that my girlfriend was about to put to birth that was when I forwarded the fathershaft and sogerich application..
I will really appreciate if you send me a contact or you recommend me a good counseling office i live in Karlsruhe,

Moreover i have a lawyer too,
after i forwarded  Karlsruhe Landkreis the fatherhood application through post, my lawyer informed them that I’m having a German child too, and for real my lawyer is really slow in action i really don’t trust him or believe him that 100 percent, so i need some one hot like fire in my case, thanks meike
Dear @Arreyboy, Thank you for your reply and explanations! From my perspective, you shouldn't worry too much. In Karlsruhe you find the "Freundeskreis Asyl" (http://www.menschenrechtszentrum.de/?Freundeskreis_Asyl_Karlsruhe_e.V.), for instance. Our great expert @alla_fka works there, too :-) I am sure you can contact them. In case they currently don't have capacities, also don't hesitate to get back to us and we are happy to make some more research. All the best, Meike
I also think you must not worry so much in the moment. Anyway I don't think that there will be a sudden deportation in this situation. You've already made an application for a residence permit because of the German child. If they decide to reject it and claim, that you must leave Germany and come back with a visa für family reunion, they will send you a letter about it and you will have time to speak about options with your lawyer of a councelling center.
If you want personal councelling, you can come to Human Rights Center (Menschenrechtszentrum) in Karlsruhe. We have lawyer councelling mondays (if the lawyer doesn't have court appointments). On the 8.11. he must be there (10-15). This councelling is free of charge (but not representing you as a client). Bring all your papers.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,305 questions
5,150 answers
137,008 users