Hi good morning my name is suleman I have 1 questions plz answers I had a baby with a polish woman in Germany my girlfriend work in Germany Chlidren passport polish but birth all documents in berlin German and I have poland work permit residency card 3 year TR is it possible to have my permit card German Chlidren all documents my name add
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jun 15, 2020 in Legal advice by Suleman | 283 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,782 questions
5,713 answers
138,562 users