Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello I would like to know if you can help me to find a "Umverteilungsantrag" of Landkreis Meißen or tell where Can I find it?, I can't find anything about it on internet, thanks.
asked Oct 13 in Legal advice by Faga0206

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Faga0206,

Welcome back to the Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

Are you currently living in the Landkreis Meißen? If I am not mistaken, the updated regulations say that you have to submit the Umverteilungsantrag at the immigration office of your “destination” municipality - the place you want to live in future.

I found this form you could use, for instance. I think the application itself is not requiring one specific form - this might depend on the respective immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) though.

I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 13 by Meike
Thank you very much @Meike, I don't understand you very well, I have to submit this form only in rhe placw that I want move in? For example if I want to move to Berlin I send this form only to the imigration office there? But not to the imigration office in Landkreis Meißen?
3,964 questions
4,734 answers
136,324 users