Hello Everyone,

I live in Germany since 2015 and last month I've received my second rejection for my asylum request.

Next week I have an appointment in order to get the Duldung. I’ve worked for more than 2 years, I’ve got B2 and now I’m doing my Ausbildung (since August, 2021).

Is it possible NOT to apply for the “Ausbildungsduldung” and apply for the 25B instead? I gave them all the documents in order to clarify my identity (Birth certificate, ID, driving license and my Bachelor degree).

I’m supposed to be, unfortunately, “stateless”. I am from Palestine but never been there (we are not allowed) and was born and raised in Lebanon as a refugee. However, it is still written “Ungeklärt” as a nationality on my Aufenthaltgestattung.

Next week I complete my full 6 years in Germany. Any advices? do I have any chance to get the 25B? is there any other ways? I live in NRW and I heard that it possible to apply after 6 years (must not be 8 years) in NRW.

Sorry for the long message and I appreciate your help.

Best wishes
asked Sep 23, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Lv777 | 717 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer
@great man, There is a law in NRW that makes applicant of 25b qualify for it after 6 years. The exception is that, the applocsnt must be well integrated and B2 is accepted for that. @ OP. You need to clarify your identity or show documented and committed effort to get it clarified..after that you can try article 25b and 25.5. Please meet your lawyer for legal advice as my post is not a legal or binding advice.
answered Feb 10, 2022 by ariwayo11
True! I got my 25B residence permit in January (after 6 years in NRW). All the mentioned info by @ariwayo11 are true! I hope this helps the others. Good luck
@Lb777 must one have B2 or A2 before he can get the paragraph 25B ABS 1 because A2 is on Bamf site
@Lv777 after submitting all the required documents and doing fingers prints how many weeks or months until you get your card??
–1 vote
Hello B92
Unfortunately you are not yet qualified to apply for residence permit in accordance with section 25B of the residence Act.
The 6 years period of residence apply to those living with children and the 8 years residence time limit is for people who don't live with children.
But can check if it's possible for you to apply for residence permit in accordance with section 25 (5) instead.

Wish you good luck.
answered Sep 23, 2021 by Great Man
the law has been updated. He is qualified.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users