My father has done the application about work permit at ausländerbehörde and 3 months has passed. He did the application at May and still waiting. We're trying to reach every day ausländerbehörde by phone and email but they are not responding. What should I do? How can I get a lawyer is it possible? . By the way I live in Halle Saale. If you need more information please let me know. Waiting for your reply.
asked Sep 19, 2021 in Work by christina.avd

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @christina.avd,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Before paying a lawyer, you and your father may want to contact a counselling office for support. Often they are experienced in getting in touch with the local immigration office or they can help you with writing reminders.

On this website you find a list of different organizations in Halle (Saale). 

I hope this helps and and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions!

All the best,


answered Sep 20, 2021 by Meike
Please do u know anyone near Tübingen area?
4,258 questions
5,071 answers
136,913 users