Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My daughter 2 years old asylum in the curt just finish with negative. And me and my family asylum also end. But what will i do now please?
asked Aug 31 in Other Questions by Davin john

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi Davin John,

there are at least two ways for you to stay here: 1) apply for Härtefallkommission. If you have a lawyer, then your lawyer will help you submit requirements for this. If you do not have a lawyer, then a migration counselling centre can assist you; 2) apply for an Ausbildung.
answered Sep 1 by someoneingermany
0 votes

Dear Davin john, 

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

I agree with @someoneingermany: It is hardly possible to give you tailored and reliable advice here without knowing your background and your personal situation well. We can highly recommend you to contact a migration counselling office or a lawyer for individual support. For people holding a Duldung, it is even more important to integrate in the labour market in order to eventually qualify for training/work related residence permits. A lawyer or a good legal counsellor might be able to help you in obtaining the work permit. 

Please let us know if you need support in finding a respective office in your area and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Sep 11 by ‚úĒMeike
3,839 questions
4,600 answers
136,098 users