Hello once again

I have a question about law § 19d. I have talked to Immigration office and they said after getting resident permit under 19d you are allowed to work in your field. You are not allowed to work other job which i mean €450 Minijob. Is that true ? If Yes, how long ?
asked Aug 20, 2021 in Legal advice by Dreamchaser

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Dreamchaser

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question! 

As long as your main job is in the field of your profession, I don't think that having an additional Minijob is causing any trouble. However, please be aware that you may have to inform your main employer about your other part-time job as well. 

Would you agree dear @mbeon-Christine

In any case, please do not hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Aug 26, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,356 users