Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hallo wefugees Community, my wife going to complete ausbildungsduldung ,after getting a job in same field, can we get Aufenthalt whole Familie and can travel to home country, please suggest us
asked Jun 8 in Education by wani

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @wani,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

We discussed the travel question already a couple of times on this platform. In short: Yes, travelling to your home country while holding the residence permit according to 19d should in general be possible. Please see this thread or also this post for further information.

Unfortunately, receiving residence permits for the whole family seems to be more complicated. I tried to make some research and read in this brochure, for instance, that there is a theoretical option (as applying for family reunification) at least. However, the immigration office might ask you to fulfil a number of requirements. As I am not familiar with similar cases, I will link two of our experts here. Dear @mbeon-Ruth or @mbeon-Christine, can you help us out and provide some more information on this?

All the best,


answered Jun 27 by Meike
Thanks Meike
3,776 questions
4,512 answers
135,924 users