Hello Wefugees,

Hope that you are all in good health.

I would like to ask a question and would be glad to have your valuable and relative advice and information.

My Situation:

After completing my vocational training, now i am holding a residence permit according §18a abs. 1 for the period of 2 years. Currently i have 6 months left to be 2 years and because of Pandemic i have applied for the extension on Monday this week.

My questions:
1. Because of an emergency situation (Sick grandma) i want to visit my home country (Bangladesh), am i allowed to travel to my home country with this residence permit considering that i have just applied for the extension? Although my current residence permit card still has 6 months  to be expired.

2. Anything else i should consider or do if i want to travel to my home country soon like next week if i am allowed to do so.

Thank you for your effort, help and support. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day and stay safe and healthy!
asked Jun 2, 2021 in Legal advice by Smile | 417 views
Hallo Smile,
I am doing a vocational training and I will finish next year I am with the ( Ausbildungduldung)
I am hoping to get my residence permit too in grounds of Para.18abs .
Please what was the process to that you took to get this document.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,134 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users