Hello every one..!!

I hope everyone is good I have a question as a asylum seeker, after marriage in Deutschland Standesamt  with German citizen can authorities deport some one, or they have not authorized to deport some one after marriage

And what’s next process for Aufenthaltstitel

Thanks In advance
asked Mar 19, 2021 in Legal advice by Lovely34 | 679 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Dear @Pk674,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I think we mentioned it already in one of your earlier opened threads. The next step now will be to apply for a residence permit according to section 28 (1) No.1 of the German Residence Act as spouse of a German citizen. I don't think that you are necessarily in risk of getting deported before you receive the residence permit. Didn't you say that you are still in a pending asylum procedure as well? People do not get deported if asylum cases are not finished. In general, people who apply for a residence permit as spouse of a German citizen (excluding the fact that that you might be in a asylum procedure) may be asked to apply for a family-reunification visa at the German embassy in his/her country of origin. In case you are facing respective difficulties, you should contact a lawyer to support you in formulating your reasons, why such a procedure would be unbearable for you.

Am I right on this dear @manrhei-mbeon?

However, also don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Apr 9, 2021 by Meike
Thank you Meike
I have now Anmeldung together with my wife since 6 April 2021 and yesterday my lawyer has been applied (residence permit according to section 28 (1) No.1 of the German Residence Act )
And I’m normally  now in Ayslum Duldung Status
And it’s necessary they can say me to go back your one country and apply for visa or it’s depending on Ausländerbohre
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,110 users