Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everyone I have a question...enter Germany in 2015...I work for good 4 year . After one that my asylum process finished ...the government stop my work and my chef need .....because my chef need me she try to apply for dudul ausbildung for question if I fail 2 year of this ausbildung class ...the government will stop my ausbildung or send me back to my country......I want to know so that I can leave Germany as soon as possible...maybe I will need to go another euro. I need an advance on what I can do now .because I am confused...I am thinking running away and leaving my ausbildung....please I need a serious advice
asked Mar 16 in Legal advice by Ola

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Ola

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

Congratulations, first of all! It is nice to hear that your manager is supporting you and appreciating your work. To make an Ausbildung is a great chance. On the other hand, completing an Ausbildung is not always easy and I would recommend you not to panic and being too much afraid of failing. In case you need to repeat exams or extend the duration of the Ausbildung, there are also options to ask the immigration office for an extension of the "Ausbildungsduldung". It doesn't necessarily mean that you are in an immediate danger of getting deported. 

Leaving Germany for another EU country will make things way more complicated and I am afraid that you will find yourself in a very unstable and precarious situation. If you are facing difficulties with the immigration office, I would highly recommend you to get support in a local (migration) counselling office. There are many organisations offering free of charge and confidential services. Supporting young people with their Ausbildung and residence is what they do on a daily basis. 

However, please also don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any further questions or if you need help in finding a respective office in your place. We are happy to make some research! 

All the best, 


answered Mar 21 by Meike
3,661 questions
4,398 answers
135,618 users