Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello there,

After completion of Ausbildung ( Ausbildungsduldung 3+2) can i change the job or start my own Business ? Will they renew the Resident Permit or i have to continue working in this Ausbildung job ?
asked Mar 8 in Education by Dreamchaser

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Sandy

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community. 

Yes, according to the section 19d (2) of German Residence Law, you are allowed to take up any employment of your choice, after you are done with 3+2 regulation. This section states, ''The residence permit entitles the holder to take up any employment after the foreigner has been employed in a position commensurate with his or her vocational qualification for a period of two years.''

 Here is the link for the English version of the German Residence Law: 

I hope my answer was useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Herr Noori“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: 

Kind Regards 

Fardeen Noori

answered Mar 9 by mbeon-fardeen
3,624 questions
4,357 answers
135,543 users