Hello Wefugee Team

I am a non EU citizen. I have married to a EU citizen and got EU family visa in April 2017 in Germany. My EU wife is now planing to go back to her own country from Germany.

My Question is:

1)If she goes back to her own country now from Germany, will I lose my residence right even If it is almost 4 years of our marriage?

2)If my residence right stay, will I be able to apply for unlimited residence permit after 5 years?

3)If she goes back to her country, will I be able to apply for divorce from Germany?

4)Will Ausländerbehörde make any problem for me, If they somehow know that my EU wife has already moved back to her own country?

A kind answer, helpful advice and good suggestion will be really appreciated.  

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Mar 3, 2021 in Legal advice by Rocky | 420 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,286 answers
139,282 users