Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Jan 28 in Education by Kaur

Please log in or register to answer this question.

0 votes

Hello dear @Kaur,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community.

First, you should find for yourself an Ausbildung. If you have already found an Ausbildung for yourself, the the institution or the company, in which you will be doing your Ausbildung should write a letter of acceptance (Zusage) for you. Then, you should bring this letter of acceptance to the Foreigners Office (Ausländerbehörde) and there you should apply for the permission and if it is accepted by the Ausländerbehörde, based on your Ausbildung you will be provided with an Ausbildungsduldung.

I hope my answer was useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Herr Noori“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information:

Kind Regards

Fardeen Noori

answered Jan 28 by mbeon-fardeen
3,766 questions
4,512 answers
135,914 users