Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Hi Wefugees Team,

I am from Afghanistan and have a recognised refugee status and have studied my bachelor in Elec. Engineering in India.

My University has a H+ grade in website.

I want to work here as 'Engineer' in my field and and want to do the Abschluss anerkennung process.

I want to to know the procedure on how to do this.

I live in Duisburg, NRW.

Thank You

asked Jan 17 in Work by Abdulwkl
edited Jan 22 by Abdulwkl

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Abdulwkl,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for sharing your question.

Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with this topic. However, I found a thread on this platform in which we discussed a very similar situation. Maybe you can check this first and if you have difficulties to understand (as it is in German) or any further questions, don’t hesitate to get back to us. I will also link our dear @mbeon-Christine here, maybe she can also give some advice.

All the best,


answered Jan 22 by Meike
3,703 questions
4,449 answers
135,792 users