Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm a holder of Italian family permit and I wanted to trafer to work and live in germany with my wife which is Italian citizen. As for now am a welder in Italy, I want to know if it's possible for me to come to Germany with my Italian family permit and do ausbildung, or some language courses in germany. I already have a MIG-MAG welder certificate in Italy but at the moment i don't have a place to stay in Germany. Is there any opportunities for people like me?
asked Dec 27, 2020 in Information & Offers by Tallman

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,617 questions
4,345 answers
135,524 users