Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I applied my residence permit 36.2 for family union since I have a child in Germany.
The Auslander behorde told me to 1st find a job.
Am currently doing integration course n taking care of my child and I can't be able to find a full time job at the moment.

1.Can I be forced to find a job before getting a residence when am taking care of a child and attending integration course?

2.My lawyer has requested for my file from Auslander behorde but for 2 months they have not responded to the lawyer.
Can they legally refuse to hand over my file to my lawyer or refuse to respond to his letters?
asked Dec 1, 2020 in Legal advice by Poji1234

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,545 questions
4,289 answers
135,340 users