Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have a Sprachkurs visum and after I finish my german course until C1. I would like to do a Ausbildung. Can I change my visum into Ausbildung? For example i found a Ausbildungsplatz?
asked Nov 8, 2020 in Education by jamcat
Dear @jamcat, Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. I assume you hold a residence permit according to Section 16f (1) of the German Residence Act? I will link our dear @mbeon-Christine here, as she is very knowledgeable regarding education and respective residence topics. All the best, Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,780 questions
4,513 answers
135,933 users