Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello i have been student at HTW since march 2019, i was unable to pay the tuition fee and got expelled, afterwards i tried to get Arbeitserlaubnis so that i could finance my studies but it was also rejected, since march 2020 i got Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung (GÜB), it was also prolonged in July till Oktober 23, i had bern suggested to go Duldung, i wonder which type of Duldung should i apply for and also does it help. For information i came here in december 2014 as language student in august 2016 i had an accident
asked Oct 13, 2020 in Education by Faizah
Dear @Faizah, Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. Sorry for the rather late reply. But as I am also not too familiar with the topic of studying I will link two of our wonderful experts here. Dear @mbeon-Christine or @mbeon-fardeen, can you give any advice or share information? All the best, Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,612 questions
4,343 answers
135,510 users