Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am doing a master's degree in Germany and having a residence permit (student visa). I am going to marry a girl who is having a refugee status here in Germany and having a visa based on refugee status. Can I get a residence permit based on her status? I mean family basis after marriage?
asked Aug 30 in Legal advice by Kaamo

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,273 questions
4,053 answers
134,804 users