Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Please my girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and I need a good lawyer who is espect in immigration and assulym  matters to assist me to get my resident permit since I'm illegal staying with my girlfriend
asked Aug 26 in Asylum proceedings by Armstrong68

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
I once used kuntze he is a bit expensive but very experienced in immigration law

Dormannstrasse 28
30459 Hanover

Telephone: + 49 (0) 511 42 60 96  
Fax: + 49 (0) 511 42 60 98 USt-IdNr. DE 115775496 Court subject: 98
answered Aug 27 by Pan 123
selected Sep 18 by Armstrong68
Hello Brother please after you went to the lawyer,  how many weeks or months did you hear from him again concerning the process
You cant tell as it depends on how fast the authorities respond
Because I have already been there and started the process so I'm thinking when I will hear from him again? So how many weeks did yours take
It might take 2 weeks to even 2 months to get a response.
Auslanderbehorde in Hannover has alot of cases so just be patient
Okay thank you, I'm hoping I get a better response. So where are you from?
3,273 questions
4,053 answers
134,804 users