Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I got a rejection for my German visa application and the remonstration
I have been asked to appeal in verwaltungsgericht Berlin
Can I lawyer or any expert here help me with this on my behalf?
Or can I file an apoeal in verwaltungsgericht by post abroad?
Thank you very much,
asked Jul 20 in Other Questions by devon

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @devon,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

Yes, that is correct. If your visa application got rejected you can appeal at the administrative court (Verwaltungsgericht) in Berlin within 1 month. The best option might be to hire a lawyer who can support you in this. I am not sure if a lawyer is obligatory though or if you can manage the process by yourself also. However, if you are close to the deadline you may want to send your appeal (Klage) via post or fax already, explaining that you deliver your reasons and arguments soon after getting in touch with a lawyer. You find the contact details of the court here.

Let me link two of our experts as well. Maybe dear @mbeon-Christine or @mbeon-fardeen want to correct me or add some information.

In any case, don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jul 24 by Meike
3,396 questions
4,166 answers
135,016 users