Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am married to Germany woman, I my supposed to go for my asylum appeal again
asked Jun 26, 2019 in Other Questions by Enobakhare
Dear @Enobakhare, Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugee Community! Maybe you can specify your question a bit more, as I am not sure, what you exactly want to know . However, if you are married to a German woman, you should get a residence permit according to §28 AufenthG. There would be no necessity to make an appeal against a rejected asylum application. All the best, Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,397 questions
4,166 answers
135,019 users