Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I had a case in a German court with my ex-wife and the court judged in it in her favour. Now new evidences have shown up regarding the case, so can I make another case of the same subject to show these evidences to the court even after the court already judged in the same case ?.
asked Jul 9 in Legal advice by MAGMAM

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes


Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

As you tagged “child-custody”, I assume that you are referring to a case in the family court? Unfortunately, I am not an expert on family law. However, you may want to speak to the “Jugendamt” concerning the custody, contact rules and the well-being of your children first. They mediate between interests while they are always focusing on the children’s needs. If they can not help, consulting a lawyer specialized in family law might be the next step. 

I hope this helps and maybe other members of the community can share experiences as well.

All the best, 


answered Jul 24 by Meike
3,168 questions
3,944 answers
134,574 users