Hello, I'm an asylum seeker, recently I received a transfer for Gröditz and the Diakonie (social worker) ensures that I have the obligation to study the german course in the place that he chose in Großenhain but I don't want to study there because they don't offer a good quality so I want to know if I have or don't have the legal obligation to study at that specific institute?  or can i choose another one?
asked Jun 17, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Faga0206

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hmm. You may study anywhere unless you are inside a processing center?  If you are not, you're normally required to stay within the city limits or state. However, you can speak with Immigration and ask for permission. It shouldn't be an issue if you've been accepted
answered Jun 25, 2020 by Jewishboy92
4,258 questions
5,071 answers
136,913 users