I have a child for an German man which he refuse to  accept  this lead as a result of my child not having  a citizen passport please i need advice of a step to take
asked May 22, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Veradan | 660 views
Do you have his adress or his full name?
Do you have the vaterschaft?
You need to go to Jugendamt and make a complain.
Jugendamt will try to solve the issue if not it will be send to court and the Judge will request for Dna from the father.
I have is full name but I don't have is address and  I have not done vaterschaft with him because he is refusing

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to go to Jugendamt and make a complain.
They will write to him and incase he doesnt cooperate they will take him to court.
The court will solve the issue and you can get the child passport.
Are you in asyl?
answered May 23, 2020 by Pan 123
Yes am in asyl
Have you gone to jugendamt or have you taken any action?
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,326 questions
6,321 answers
139,330 users