Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
If BAB in Job ctr had refused to sponsor an Ausbildung and the Lawyer filed a complain in court.
What happens if you move to another city?Will the case still go on if am registered in a different city now?
asked May 7, 2020 in Legal advice by Pan 123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,895 questions
4,665 answers
136,208 users