I got residency since few days. I want to go to Bonn. I live in Verl now. What should I do?
asked Nov 13, 2015 in Asylum proceedings by Hussam. M | 532 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

+3 votes
I agree with ACM and Beatriz, you can also **** it up at the back of your green ID-card. It tells you, if and where you are allowed to go to. My friends in Brandenburg have restrictions to move until December and from then on, they can go anywhere. Important is, that when you move and change your living place, that you inform the organisation of your current residency and later on your lawyer, to avoid issues with the offices. Also when you have a house in Bonn already, make sure that you go to the municipal office and register your new adress - then everything should be fine.
answered Nov 16, 2015 by basil
+1 vote
Hello, ask for a legal advice in your area, maybe you can find a lawyer.
It depends on how long you are registered.... It is on your paper.
Good luck
answered Nov 14, 2015 by ACM
+1 vote
You can ask at the immigration office in your area. In order to do so you can check this ****://***.bamf.de/SiteGlobals/Functions/WebGIS/EN/WebGIS_Auslaenderbehoerde.html?nn=1452684, just introduce the address of the place where you currently live in and it will show you where the closest immigration office is located.
answered Nov 16, 2015 by Beatriz
0 votes
Hi Hussam, It's all start with the registration (anmeldung) in the city where you want to move, you can't move actually before finding an apartment and move to it.
But, if you can't find an apartment to rent first, then find a friend who can help register your address on his flat and then start moving slowly.
answered Nov 16, 2015 by moniseum
I don't think that "find a friend who can help register your address on his flat" is a real good idea! Besides, here in Munich, you have to bring a form signed by your landlord to register to the adress...
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,002 questions
5,965 answers
138,958 users