Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Deae Team,

I am Germany permanent resident for past 40years. I am 76 years old retired person. Now I am willing to go back to my born country to settle down. I do understand that I will getmy pension salary to back home Account. But I need to clarify something.

1. Do I get any money allowance to shipping or cargo my belongings to back home.

2. Do I get flight tickets money when I permanently returning to back home as permanent residence.

I hear those from my friend. I need to know any official way. Please help me.
asked Apr 28, 2020 in Information & Offers by Coop

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Coop,

thank you for rreaching out to the Wefugees community.

There may be the possibility of a money allowance through return counseling.
First you have to contact  the "Consulting for your voluntary return to your home country".
If you give me your place of residence, I can inform you about the addresses of the advice centers. (Rückkehrberatung).

I hope my answers were helpful and I would be very happy if you would contact me again with further questions. I'm a consultant with mbeon and I‘ll be glad to help you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online advice for migrants via the mbeon app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it from App Store or Google Play Store. You can find me in the mbeon app and get confidential individual advice in a secure virtual space without other people reading our conversation. Further information:
Best regards,

B. Schünemann



answered Apr 29, 2020 by manrhei-mbeon
Hi I am from NRW - Märkische Kreis - Lüdenscheid. Please let me know advice center.
Hello Coop,

here is an adress in Lüdenscheid:
f you still need information, please contact me

Best regards

3,779 questions
4,513 answers
135,931 users