Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I am asylum seeker in Germany. I have registered for Oragansspendausweis and I am frequent blutspende who is having blutspend ausweis. Moreover I do social works on my city together social office. Social works are registered with social office. However may I know oraganspend ausweis and Blutspenden should I register somewhere? Like Hausarzt or rathaus...etc.

And what is the reason that asylum seeker required Steuernummer!!

asked Mar 14, 2020 in Healthcare by Taniya

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello @Taniya, thanks for reaching out to the wefugees community. The decision to donate an organ is a very personal one. It is documented either in the organ donor card, which you already have, or in your living will, which can be notarized. But you should take the costs into account. Whereas you there free downloads for a living will (e.g. here:, a notarization has to be paid. As far as blood donation is concerned, you are already registered with the organization where you donate blood. The reason that asylum seekers need a tax number is simply that every person who lives in Germany is subject to taxation, even new born babies. I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: Best regards
answered Mar 16, 2020 by mbeon-Christine
3,837 questions
4,599 answers
136,094 users