Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I want to change my name and Date of birth in asylum Antrag... is that possible?
asked Mar 4, 2020 in Legal advice by hinda13

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @hinda13,

as I wrote in my answer on the question of the last thread you opened, I would recommend you to consult a lawyer on this. Giving false or incomplete data in your asylum procedure could definitely lead to various difficulties in the future. You actually face issues already regarding the documents of your child, am I correct?

Please let us know, if you need support in finding specialized lawyers in your region.

All the best,


answered Mar 20, 2020 by Meike
3,621 questions
4,347 answers
135,532 users